Smart Security Ecosystem is an Open door for dealers, integrators deal scope
If you have a dealer in security products such as locks, or other smart-home products that you probably have a business interest in the expansion of your home automation. And if you’ve been through the highlights of the past industry studies, you have probably heard that the home automation sector of the consumer technology-company is growing like gangbusters. Just one example: according to the International Data Corporation (IDC), the smart home market is expected to almost 1.3 billion devices by the year 2022, with a five-year compound annual growth rate of 20.8%.nbsp;
Connect With security
A subset of the larger smart home ecosystem, the smart security ecosystem consists of a group of networked devices, specifically home monitoring and security. These devices can be any combination of smart locks, smart doorbells, indoor /outdoor cameras, door /window and motion sensors, alarm systems, control, hub, and much more. These are devices that protect not only the improvement of the living conditions of house-and apartment owners, but also protect and keep the home and family. How these security products to expand your skills and will expand to more intelligent and integrated, their popularity is so good.
There comes a time when the smart connected devices were primarily of interest to a relatively small number of technology enthusiasts and early Adopter. There are many reasons why more and more consumers are buy to each generation of smart connected devices, with improved comfort and safety recognised by the majority of analysts and researchers as reasons number one and two.
For example, a survey by Parks Associates, the U.S. broadband households own smart devices showed that almost 38 percent of the respondents cited security as the primary purchase-driver, second only to convenience. The close relationship between security and smart homes is also further clarified in one year is 2019 Park Associates white paper shows 63% of households with security systems, but also in possession of a smart-home product. 2020, the number of people expected to be with the smart security, swelled to more than 22 million, almost 3 million users in 2014, according to a report from Next Market Insights, a research company.
– Find your customer’s comfort Zone
One of the reasons why many consumers begin their home automation experience with smart security ecosystem, devices that you already recognize the value of the devices, the improvement of safety and security.
not recognize the Majority of consumers, that the crime will subside, and the reasons for the protection of a house are not going away any time soon. According to the Washington Post, FBI data showed that there were an estimated 1,053,999 home burglaries in 2016 – a burglary approximately every 30 seconds. In this article, it is also noted, University of North Carolina at Charlotte survey of convicted burglars in which 60 percent said the felon, to try you would, an alternative target can be used, if there is an alarm.
crime statistics can be a powerful sales driver. Many security-product-owner to buy these products for the emotional as well as practical reasons—because they appreciate the peace of mind that these products offer. – With 65% of home burglaries occur between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. homeowners enjoy the comfort in the knowledge that your loved ones and valuables are protected while you are away at work or school. By focusing on peace, in contrast to the fear of a break-in, the dealer the purchase of smart security products a positive shopping experience for the home owner.
in addition, most house owners get the idea that the protection of your home is deeply rooted in the brains of childhood – recognize the importance of locking the door when you leave the house or go to bed in the night, for always, some of the lights go on, if no one is home. Many first-time home buyers grew up maybe with a alarm system, and a NAHB study that more than 50% of all buyers want a wireless security system. With consumers comfort for alarm systems are already high, it is not to move a far reach for many of these consumers in the direction of the smart-security-ecosystem-and cost-effective, easy-to-install and easy-to-use devices such as smart-lock.
Start With Smart Locks
all the products, from which the smart security ecosystem, from the smart doorbell, smart lighting, a case can be made that the smart lock is the perfect entry point for home-automation sales:
- Is located at the front door, the smart lock can easily be a routine part of the consumer. Most people interact with your door several times a day, every day.
- The smart lock provides maximum comfort by home-owners home-automation-control -before you step in the house. It does this because:
- The smart lock can be used as an extension of the Central control hub. It can be used to communicate wirelessly and control all the devices that make up a home automation system, including lighting, entertainment, thermostats, air, Alarm, shadow, and pretty much everything else.
- Some smart locks controlled from any Web-enabled device. In so doing, you can control access from anywhere: from the front door, from any room in the house, or a resort in the Caribbean.
- owners of smart locks can, save your key in a safe, out of the way, because you can use a user’s personal code to enter the house. You can also change the assignment of the time – sensitive user-code, who may be in need of one, — a neighbor, a contractor, health care workers, or who ever — and delete it, if you want to see.
- Smart locks, connected to a home automation system, audit trail information on their use to maintain and deliver the device to a control. Homeowners can be notified by SMS when your loved ones arrive home, or when the painter came and when they went in.
In a Smart lock-to-market valuation, Denise Ernst, Park Associates’s VP said, “in addition to security, smart locks provide peace and comfort to use by access control and notifications. This smart home solutions can also expand your skills through Integration with smart speaker with a voice assistant, adding to the positive user experience.”
is the most important for home technology professionals, smart locks are a Central component of a smart home ecosystem. You will also dealers, integrators and installers the opportunity to upsell the customer, the additional connected-home products, smart security ecosystem, or even a complete network of connected home automation devices. It is a safe bet that, take advantage of this opportunity, dealers and integrators will be able to expand your home automation business grow and your sales.
Released on Wed, 20 Mar 2020 14:42:53 +0000