Look sharp: the cheapest iPad is still available – Tom’s Guide
Updated Dec. 1 to 11:13 p.m. ET: The iPad is back on sale at target.
Now you see it, now you. That was the way people are looking for a great deal on Apple’s latest tablet must have felt this weekend, as the iPad keeps emerging and then disappear at the lowest price so far.
write this, you’re in luck. goal is to sell the iPad for only $229. This is $100 from the 10.2-inch seventh-generation tablet with 32 GB of memory. The Silver model is not available, but Space Gray and Gold versions of the iPad are still in stock in a shop we had expected to disappear in the night on Sunday.
Apple’s 10.2-inch iPad: was $329 now $229 @ Target
get the new iPad now at the lowest price so far. Apple’s most popular tablet now sports a larger screen and support for the Apple Smart-keyboard. You also get the long battery life and Touch ID. With this $229 iPad offer you save $100. view the Deal
you Want more storage space on your iPad? The 10.2-inch iPad with 128 GB is now $329 at Target, $100 off, and a 23% cost savings.
Target is not the only place to get a discounted iPad in the build-up and Cyber Monday. Amazon has been offering a $229 iPad as well, although the model again and again, in and out of stock. Check the dealer often to see if the status has changed.
the iPad is The best tablet for most people, thanks to its bright and sharp Retina display, a relatively fast A10 processor, and support for the Apple-pencil-and the Apple keyboard. The iPad also comes equipped with a Touch ID sensor and a 8-MP rear camera and 1.2-MP camera on the front.
The 10.2-inch iPad also offers 10 hours of battery life, so that in most cases, you can use the charger at home.
be sure to check out all the other great and Cyber Monday deals for our hub page. And we are tracking the best iPad deals for Cyber Monday.
Cyber Monday: Quick Links
- Adidas: Up to 50% off select apparel
- Alienware: Up to $550 from the Alienware gaming desktops and laptops
- Amazon: Countdown to Cyber Monday deals
- B&H photo: Up to $500 off Canon, Nikon, and more
- Best Buy: Shop “Cyber Monday” now
- Chewy: Up to 60% from pet food and toys; BOGO select items
- Dell: Save up to 40% on XPS, monitors, desktop
- Expedia: Up to 67% discount on travel deals
- PS: Up to 63% discount on HP Envy, Spectre, and more laptops
- Lenovo: Up to 56% discount on ThinkPads
- Lowe’s: Up to 60% off DeWalt, Dyson, Honeywell, GE, and more
- Microsoft: $500 off Surface Book 2
- Mixbook: 45% discount on the entire site about “BF19”
- Newegg: Sales on components, graphics cards, SSDs,
- Case: 25% off + free shipping
- Orange: Up to $400 off Purple mattresses
- Rosetta Stone BOGO subscription sales
- Verizon Free phone and 50% off activation fee if purchased online
- Walmart: Best deals, you can>now
- Xfinity $150 Visa Prepaid card with Internet + TV bundles the
Released on Mon, 02 Dec 2019 04:13:00 +0000