Home automation with Hubitat and .NET-Core – Microsoft – Channel 9
Who doesn’t love a good DIY (Do It Yourself) – IoT project? There are so many interesting things we can do with just a few components and a little creative.
In this episode, Cam Soper comes on to show us how he automates his home .NET Core, Hubitat, and Azure, with its open-source project called doll.
- [01:00] – a look at the setup
- [02:29] – triggering Hubitat events
- [05:15] – With .NET for interaction
- [08:52] – The motivation behind the puppet
- [13:35] – their own Puppet-server
Released on Tue, 28. Apr 2020 12:00:00 +0000